109 Lesa Marie Lane
Kennewick, Washington 99338
Perfectly located home on the Kennewick – Richland line awaits you! This 4 bedroom home sits on a beautiful .4 acre lot. As you walk in you’ll be greeted by an abundance of light in the large entryway and living room. The french doors welcome you into the family room and dining area. Spacious countertops in the kitchen make this kitchen perfect for any cook or baker. There is an abundance of cupboards for storing any kitchen gadget you can dream of. The large kitchen island/bar is perfect for grabbing a quick bite before you start your
day. As you head upstairs, you will be thrilled to find a spacious master suite with space for a sitting area, walk-in closet, and double sinks in the master bath. The other 3 bedrooms are perfectly situated upstairs with another large bathroom with double sinks. On the main floor is a half bath for convenience and guests. The laundry/mud room has extra storage with cabinets for your convenience. The backyard with an attractive and mature landscape is perfect for all your summer gatherings. If you’re looking for an immaculate, yet comfortable home in a great location, look no further and call your favorite real estate agent today to arrange a showing
2,534 square feet
- Snap a picture of any home to get the scoop, INSTANTLY.
- Search by listings by address, street, zip, map, school zone, MLS ID, and MORE.
- Search all property types, including commercial and rentals.
- Homesnap will immediately alert you to new listings, price changes and any other market updates in the zip codes you want to watch.
- Homesnap’s in-app messaging lets you share homes with friends, family, and agents, even if they aren’t on Homesnap.
- Connect with Dave for questions you have on the properties you find.
We Love To Chat
Contact UsFill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
According to Realtor.com there are 7 steps to home ownership. Here are the highlights:
- Define your goals, research your options, and develop an action plan
- Contact a real estate professional (May we suggest the Shinabarger Team)
- Get pre-approved for a loan
- View homes and find THE ONE
- Make an offer and negotiate with the seller
- Secure your financing
- Close the deal
There are lots of little steps in between those 7 basic steps and the Shinabarger Team is prepared to help you navigate all of them.
There are many things to consider when selling your home. Here are some basic questions that we are here to help you answer.
- What is my home worth?
- Is my home ready to sell?
- What closing costs will I need to be prepared to pay?
- What are my goals in selling this home?
- Do I sell this home before I buy my next home?
There are many answers to these questions and some of them need the attention of an experienced team to get you top dollar in the time that you need. Team Shinabarger is prepared to sell your home at the price you want in the time you need.