1433 S Buchanan Place
Kennewick, Washington 99336
on a half-acre with a wonderful park behind. The home sits back on the lot with mature landscaping, making it a private corner for you
and your family. The sizable kitchen with natural light is wonderful for all your entertaining needs with space in the dining room for all to
gather! The master suite has a slider out to a balcony/deck, perfect for relaxing in the morning before you start your day. The other 3
bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are ideal for all who live in the home or your guests. The large backyard is partially shaded with mature trees
and has a great spacious deck for relaxing at during the summer. There is also a gate that leads to the park from the privacy of your own backyard. Come see this excellent Kennewick home that has so much to offer
2,021 square feet
Half Acre, with Park
500 Stagecoach Ct.
Richland, Washington 99354
Well cared for, stylish one level home in quite cul-de-sac located in North Richland for rent. This 3-bedroom 2 bath home is furnished with nice appliances which include the washer, dryer, and cookware. There is a wood burning fireplace in the living room for the fast-approaching winter days and nights. The beautiful wood flooring opens up the living spaces. The kitchen offers a breakfast bar area
along with a nice sized dining room. There is also furniture included for your convenience. The oversized two car garage also features a wood stove in the shop area. $1650 per month. No Smoking. Pets may be considered.
1,535 square feet
- Snap a picture of any home to get the scoop, INSTANTLY.
- Search by listings by address, street, zip, map, school zone, MLS ID, and MORE.
- Search all property types, including commercial and rentals.
- Homesnap will immediately alert you to new listings, price changes and any other market updates in the zip codes you want to watch.
- Homesnap’s in-app messaging lets you share homes with friends, family, and agents, even if they aren’t on Homesnap.
- Connect with Dave for questions you have on the properties you find.
We Love To Chat
Contact UsFill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
According to Realtor.com there are 7 steps to home ownership. Here are the highlights:
- Define your goals, research your options, and develop an action plan
- Contact a real estate professional (May we suggest the Shinabarger Team)
- Get pre-approved for a loan
- View homes and find THE ONE
- Make an offer and negotiate with the seller
- Secure your financing
- Close the deal
There are lots of little steps in between those 7 basic steps and the Shinabarger Team is prepared to help you navigate all of them.
There are many things to consider when selling your home. Here are some basic questions that we are here to help you answer.
- What is my home worth?
- Is my home ready to sell?
- What closing costs will I need to be prepared to pay?
- What are my goals in selling this home?
- Do I sell this home before I buy my next home?
There are many answers to these questions and some of them need the attention of an experienced team to get you top dollar in the time that you need. Team Shinabarger is prepared to sell your home at the price you want in the time you need.