If you are new to the Tri-Cities and looking for a local recommendation on anything from appliances to restaurants click on our “Resources” tab for all things Tri-Cities.
409 Benham Ct. C & D
Richland, Washington 99352
Looking to beat the cost of the housing market and or have an investment property. Here is a great chance for you to purchase a duplex built in 1979. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac. With quick access to the Columbia River, golfing, shopping, and restaurants, and the interstate. Gain equity while beating rising interest rates.
1,560 square feet
1,560 square feet
1110 W 2nd Ave
Kennewick, Washington 99336
So many possibilities with this gem. First-time buyers delight, Investors looking for a great rental property, you name it! This cute cottage-style home offers 2 bd 1 bath. A detached garage that sellers used as a separate living space with an added shower, restroom, and sink. (Can easily be converted back to a garage). An ample lot and a fully fenced backyard. Call your favorite Realtor for a showing today!
836 square feet
Real-Time MLS Data On The Go
- Snap a picture of any home to get the scoop, INSTANTLY.
- Search by listings by address, street, zip, map, school zone, MLS ID, and MORE.
- Search all property types, including commercial and rentals.
- Homesnap will immediately alert you to new listings, price changes and any other market updates in the zip codes you want to watch.
- Homesnap’s in-app messaging lets you share homes with friends, family, and agents, even if they aren’t on Homesnap.
- Connect with Dave for questions you have on the properties you find.
The key to our success is passion. We bring it every day and to everything we do. If you’re selling or buying you’ll find our energy contagious.
Our offices are centrally located in Kennewick for your convenience. The best part is that we’re completely mobile too…so our office is with us where ever we go.
We Love To Chat
We are here to listen. Learning more about you is the key to success in buying and selling real estate. We have two ears and one mouth for a reason.
Contact UsFill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
frequently asked questions
According to Realtor.com there are 7 steps to home ownership. Here are the highlights:
- Define your goals, research your options, and develop an action plan
- Contact a real estate professional (May we suggest the Shinabarger Team)
- Get pre-approved for a loan
- View homes and find THE ONE
- Make an offer and negotiate with the seller
- Secure your financing
- Close the deal
There are lots of little steps in between those 7 basic steps and the Shinabarger Team is prepared to help you navigate all of them.
There are many things to consider when selling your home. Here are some basic questions that we are here to help you answer.
- What is my home worth?
- Is my home ready to sell?
- What closing costs will I need to be prepared to pay?
- What are my goals in selling this home?
- Do I sell this home before I buy my next home?
There are many answers to these questions and some of them need the attention of an experienced team to get you top dollar in the time that you need. Team Shinabarger is prepared to sell your home at the price you want in the time you need.