4704 E Robin Ct.
West Richland, Washington 99353
Need a great home with good bones in a quiet mature neighborhood but don’t want to break the bank? This is the home you have been
waiting for! Featuring a large Owner Suite and two spacious secondary bedrooms everyone will feel right at home in their own space.
1,620 square feet
- Snap a picture of any home to get the scoop, INSTANTLY.
- Search by listings by address, street, zip, map, school zone, MLS ID, and MORE.
- Search all property types, including commercial and rentals.
- Homesnap will immediately alert you to new listings, price changes and any other market updates in the zip codes you want to watch.
- Homesnap’s in-app messaging lets you share homes with friends, family, and agents, even if they aren’t on Homesnap.
- Connect with Dave for questions you have on the properties you find.
We Love To Chat
Contact UsFill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
According to Realtor.com there are 7 steps to home ownership. Here are the highlights:
- Define your goals, research your options, and develop an action plan
- Contact a real estate professional (May we suggest the Shinabarger Team)
- Get pre-approved for a loan
- View homes and find THE ONE
- Make an offer and negotiate with the seller
- Secure your financing
- Close the deal
There are lots of little steps in between those 7 basic steps and the Shinabarger Team is prepared to help you navigate all of them.
There are many things to consider when selling your home. Here are some basic questions that we are here to help you answer.
- What is my home worth?
- Is my home ready to sell?
- What closing costs will I need to be prepared to pay?
- What are my goals in selling this home?
- Do I sell this home before I buy my next home?
There are many answers to these questions and some of them need the attention of an experienced team to get you top dollar in the time that you need. Team Shinabarger is prepared to sell your home at the price you want in the time you need.